It is no secret that acquiring and maintaining top independent talent is hard for business professionals. This creates a challenge for them to find ways of attracting top new independent talent and treating their independent talent as their most valuable assets. How do business professionals do this exactly? They make it a point to utilize talent starting with the company’s internal and external workforce.
In this webinar, Terri Gallagher, CEO of Gallagher & Consultants, shared how to best utilize the 30.2 million independent contractors currently in the workforce, including both full-time and part-time workers. The webinar also explored how organizations can become a client of choice for top talent and how independent consultants can make themselves more attractive to companies.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The two mistakes that independent consultants often make
- The tips and strategies to position yourself to have higher fees for your services
- How to properly incorporate client value when making pricing decisions
- The two factors that drive customers’ willingness to pay
- The processes to properly value your products and services
- How and when to be cautious so that your services are not undervalued
This Q&A-style discussion covered:
- Companies’ procurement process of independent consultants today
- The recommendations for floating yet established consultants in the marketplace
- How labor laws and regulations are changing based on Gallagher’s point of view
- What skills companies look for in an independent consultant when hiring
C omplete the form to listen to our experts discuss leveraging independent contractors
Company: Gallagher & Consultants